Thank you for visiting our “Dealer” page. The following links and forms are regularly updated with the most current information. If you have any questions please contact your sales rep, or email: email@example.com.
Please download and complete the following forms:
Note: Both of these forms are provided in Microsoft Excel format .xlsx . If you are unable to download and complete the forms please contact us and we can send out a .pdf alternative.
Biwaa USA, LLC 2017 Dealer Program
Please feel free to download a copy for your records: 2017 Dealer Program PDF
Terms and Conditions
- Minimum Order Quantity: Effective January 1, 2017 MOQ’s will be enforced on all orders. Please refer to the current price list for specific minimums.
- Net 30 Days, on approved credit.
- Credit Cards: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover cards Accepted. A 1.5%charge is added to the total of any order when paying by credit card.
- Freight: FOB Windsor, Ca.. Freight Prepaid on all orders over $500 (US) to one location in the-continental US, if paid within terms.
- Returned Checks: $35 service fee will apply.
- Submitting Orders: can be submitted by email or through our B2B Order Platform (https://biwaa-usa-llc.gogecko.com/users/login). Emailed orders need to be sent to:firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Submitting Payments:
Biwaa USA, LLC.5803 Skylane BlvdA3wWindsor, Ca 95492
- Special Orders: Special Order products are located on the Dealer Price List tab “Special Orders”. Items listed as “Special Order” are not stocked in our US warehouse. Products are subject to availability. Standard lead time on special orders is 4-6 weeks. Standard shipping terms apply. Please contact your Sales Representative if you have any questions.
- All over due accounts will be charged 1.5% per month on the outstanding balance.
- Account must be current to be eligible for discounts and Freight Prepaid (on qualifying orders).
- Orders placed without an account must prepaid or C.O.D..
- Return Authorization is required for all product returns.
- Replacement stock must be processed through original sales channel.
- Damaged/Defective items will be returned at the manufacturers expense.
- All other returns must be sent freight prepaid. Dealer is responsible for for receipts and tracking.
- 10% re-stocking fee may apply to returned items in like-new condition, free of any defects.
Note: Biwaa USA, LLC reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of the 2017 Dealer Program.
Click Link Below To Download our price list in Microsoft Excel Format. (Updated 12/10/17).
Biwaa Fishing Performance Digital Catalog
B2B Ordering Platform
Our Business 2 Business (B2B) ordering platform is provided by Trade Gecko. Once your sales representative enters you into our system, you will receive an email from TradeGecko instructing you to create an account. We highly recommend you take advantage of this service. Whether or not you choose to order through our B2B platform, is up to you, but from that portal you can view the status of current orders, order history, and other pertinent data relating to your relationship with Biwaa USA, LLC. After you have setup your account you, you can visit: https://biwaa-usa-llc.gogecko.com/users/login .
Biwaa USA, LLC
5803 Skylane Blvd. A-3W
Windsor, Ca 95492